We are looking to appoint a Non-Executive Director to join our Board at Spectrum Community Health CIC.
With our headquarters located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we are an innovative, not-for-profit social enterprise providing award-winning, high quality healthcare services across the North of England, within health & justice, sexual health services and substance misuse services.
You will be joining us as we continue to expand, evolve and deliver the ambitions of our Integrated Business Plan 2023: Maximising Impact for People & Places .
We are seeking a leader who shares our vision and values, who is enthusiastic and has the ability to positively engage and influence.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential; however, we are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate experience and skills in one or more of the key strategic areas:
- Financial planning and analysis (based around a professional accountancy qualification)
- Business development and the opening up of new markets, including growth via mergers and acquisitions
- Introducing cultural change and transformation in a growing and complex organisation
- Implementing digital innovation, including the use of social media.
- Experience of working with a range of vulnerable client groups with an understanding of delivering a positive patient experience .
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent healthcare services and the ability to maintain the balance between care, compassion, service quality and commercialism.
Click the apply button to be directed to NHS jobs.uk, upload a copy of your current CV and covering letter (of no more than two pages) indicating why you are interested in joining Spectrum Community Health and what you believe you can bring to Spectrum to support the delivery of our strategy.
Closing Date: 17th January 2021