Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
‘This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product manager to further advance their skills and career in an outstanding working environment and develop the best solutions to our innovative and industry-leading News & Sports products.’
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Own and manage the News & Sports digital platforms and capabilities product roadmap, vision and priorities
– Lead teams to focus and deliver the objectives and key results
– Run product development lifecycle from discovery through to definition and make decisions to deliver incremental value
– Collaborate with the product and development teams to improve the value across News and Sports in Group Product.
– Act as the key authority and point of contact for user and business needs
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Proven experience in a product role and line management (preferably within a media environment)
– Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and a high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development and understanding of Agile principles
– Excellent communication with the ability to engage, influence, and encourage colleagues and business areas to drive collaboration and alignment
– Balance of technical knowledge and eye for business to shape features, influence product propositions and strategy.
– Have a proven record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first approach
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
LEEDS (or OSTERLEY):
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym!
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.