Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
‘This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product manager to further advance their skills and career in an outstanding working environment and develop the best solutions to our innovative and industry-leading Sports products.’
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Evolve existing sports ‘live’ workstream, supercharging live sport
– Develop & own the product roadmap for this area
– Collaborate with the Innovation and AI technical teams, spotting opportunities, defining requirements and scope
– Be integral part of the customer feedback loop. Critically review insight and data available; identify customer needs and translate them into delightful product experiences
– Evangelise your product across the business, pitching to colleagues and senior stakeholders
WHAT YOU’LL BE:
– Driven by the opportunity to shape the role and make it your own
– Experienced in a product role, preferably within a media environment
– Customer-centric: never lose sight of who we are doing this for
– Excited by new technologies, and the potential they bring in the sports & entertainment space
– Delivery focused, pragmatic, have loads of initiative and tenacity!
– Comfortable using data to inform product decisions
– Ideally, someone with experience of working in the TV sector with understanding of how the production of live events and programming are put together
– Passionate about sports!
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On-campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.