Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a results-oriented and growing Product team that is shaping the future of personalized Advertising experiences across Sky’s products. If you love bringing structure to complex, unstructured problems, and are eager to learn and grow within a world-class Product organization – then we’d love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
In this role you will be part of a team, driving a roadmap of sophisticated advertising capabilities across Sky’s TV (Sky Q), App (Sky Sports), and Web products. You will:
– Closely collaborate with Heads of Product and Business Leads across Sky to align Product Roadmaps with Sky’s short and long-term business growth plans
– Lead product Discovery with User Research and Design Teams to define Advertising experiences that balance user engagement, monetization, and product performance
– Use data from our products and market research to validate the opportunity space around Advertising feature requests or ideas
– Work with Web and App development teams to integrate and optimize advertising capabilities & features
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Demonstrated experience in defining and launching products or features in a product management role (or similar)
– Proven experience in Product Managing Web or App products/features in an agile environment
– A keen interest in how products work “under the hood”. You enjoy discussing technical approaches and challenges with engineers!
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – leaning on data to tackle problems in a structured way
– Knowledge of Ad-tech is a plus – but not essential
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On-campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more passionate about who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.