BAME Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with Enjoy to recruit a People Success Manager to join their growing UK HR team.
Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.
Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in over 50 US markets, Canada and 23 UK markets
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About the People Team
Enjoy is about bringing amazing experiences through high quality joyful moments, and this starts with our people hiring. Our people are our product, so you have a tall order to protect and enhance our culture, whilst attracting the best and diverse talent. We are a highly passionate and performance focused people team, restless to deliver our ambitious goals.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have very ambitious growth plans and you are critical to this mission.
- We are ambitious, driven by great ideas and the pursuit of audacious goals
- We operate with a joyful Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
- We operate as a team while providing freedom, trust and transparency
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
- We stand for Justice at Our Core. We believe in the power of our combined voices to bring about change within Enjoy and in the communities we serve by fighting against oppression and holding ourselves accountable to just outcomes
- Supports day to day management of the Employee Experience team
- Leads and Inspires team of people success partners to execute people roadmap and strategy. Investing deeply in their success and development
- Workforce manage and resource plan against people roadmap whilst anticipating the needs of stakeholders ensuring timely launch and execution of projects
- Collaborating with managers within Enjoy including international teams to ensure the smooth running of the company from people cycles.
- Work with Head of Employee Experience to establish and roll-out people- related strategy.
- Provide and build detailed HR reports to senior management teams that articulates the people experience through data and storytelling
- Establish practice of utilising People Data to drive the commercial impact of people programs
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure to foster career development within the UK
- Coaches people-managers at various levels to be effective leaders and team members
- Uses engagement survey or other available information to drive proactive employee communications and engagement initiatives
- Create and execute strategy to foster high performance teams
- Utilises employee relations trends to diagnose and solve underlying HR issues throughout client groups and develops and implements strategies to address these root causes alongside the ER Manager
- Analyse exit interview information and form recommendations to Head of Employee Experience.
- Ensure that HR projects are delivered in line with our people plan.
- Analyse new to Enjoy survey to review how we can improve the new starter journey
- Support on ER matters relating to absence management, performance, conduct, flexible working, risk assessments, occupational health and on any commercial exits.
What will make you successful
- The ability to use Excel, Word etc to produce presentations and to perform people analytics
- The successful candidate will have a track record of managing a HR function in a dynamic retail environment as well as proven experience of delivering high quality HR generalist support, utilising your extensive knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- You’ll bring a creative, resourceful and thoughtful approach to your recommendations.
- You will demonstrate resilience and prowess in your approach to people management and thrive in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
If you have a disability and require specific support during the recruitment process, please contact us to explore what adjustments can be made to facilitate your success. You can contact us by emailing,email@example.com