LCF - High Holborn, London UK
£46,423 – £55,932 pa
The purpose of the role is to be responsible to the Programme Director Product & Innovation for the academic leadership and management of the MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation course, including the maintenance and enhancement of standards and responsibility for the design, development and delivery of the curriculum.
Why choose us?
University of the Arts London is a vibrant world centre for innovation, drawing together six Colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts.
London College of Fashion, UAL is undertaking an unprecedented programme of change. In 2023 we will be consolidating our existing six sites into a new purpose built campus as part of a new education and cultural district on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Ahead of this move, we welcome applications from candidates who live in and around East London, as well as from those keen to join us on this exciting and unique opportunity in our College’s history.
- Knowledge of fashion (or related) industry practice in a range of company contexts is essential
- Knowledge and experience of entrepreneurship / running your own business is essential
- Experience of team mastery coaching in a University setting is essential
- A relevant postgraduate qualification is desirable e.g. MA / MSc / MBA
- Team Mastery qualification is desirable
- Teaching qualification relating to Higher Education is desirable
- Experience of post graduate teaching or experience of managing a PG course is desirable
In return, University of the Arts London offers generous leave, pension and a commitment to your continuing personal development and training in an environment that encourages excellence, creativity and diversity. Relocation assistance is available.
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: 21 April 2021 23:55.
UAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and students to work and learn – a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.