- End Date: Tuesday 13 April 2021
- Salary Range: £83,680 - £104,600
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest retail, digital and mobile bank with over 30 million customers and a big responsibility to help Britain Prosper through its banking and insurance brands which include Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Scottish Widows and MBNA.
The Group Sourcing and Supply Chain Management team plays a vital role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper and building the bank of the future. Across our Global supply chain, we are driving initiatives ranging from discovering and fast tracking the onboarding of FinTech’s to working with our largest corporates on next generation digital solutions whilst protecting the Group, its customers, and suppliers from evolving supply chain security threats.
What you'll be doing...
It’s a fantastic time of change and digital transformation within Lloyds Banking Group and Sourcing are at the heart of that change. In this role you will be working closely with a number of the senior IT leadership team, managing a team of experienced senior sourcing managers, and shaping our approach across the IT 3rd party supplier landscape. Reporting directly to the Chief Procurement Officer, this is a career defining opportunity where you will be part of the Group Sourcing Senior Leadership Team, influencing the functions success and will lead, motivate, and coach a team of sourcing professionals to achieve a combined performance which meets the current and future needs of the business.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with IT and business executives to build detailed understanding of their business challenges and strategies.
- Support these strategies by defining, leading, and building efficient sourcing strategies and value across IT category expenditure through creatively leveraging the scale of the Group’s purchasing power to advise, support and achieve strategic and operational business objectives.
- Lead the commercial elements of major change initiatives and programmes across the Group to drive the effective embedding, scaling and security of Public Cloud, AI, robotics, SaaS whilst transitioning from legacy technologies and suppliers.
- Build strong relationships with the suppliers and supplier management teams aligned to your owned category areas.
- Build the capability of your team through both recruiting and developing talent to grow the teams influence across the business.
- Lead the delivery of a major part of the organisation's contract management programme, ensuring benchmark commercials and contractual terms and solutions to meet business outcomes and budgetary aims of divisions.
- Demonstrate leadership, collaborating with colleagues and making a tangible contribution to the continuous improvement of the function, investing in the growth of your own and others' capabilities, including active support of Group and Sourcing function leadership plans.
What we're looking for...
Are you an experienced people leader who is passionate about IT sourcing and delivering change and looking to take your career to the next level? If yes, we value the following:
- Extensive experience of developing and executing market-leading sourcing strategies and projects.
- Ability to articulate, influence and translate strategic objectives from business clients into best-in-class sourcing strategies, approaches and delivery.
- Exceptional relationship management skills to effectively shape strategic solutions with senior clients and major suppliers.
- Strong change management experience and delivery of sourcing major Cloud infrastructure and digital sourcing projects within regulatory environments.
- Proven leadership and team development skills, creating high performing teams.
So, if you have the skills we’re seeking and you’re looking for your next step, we’d love to hear from you!
The salary advertised is for London, if you're applying to work in one of our regional hubs the weighting will vary
Together we make it possible
In return, you’ll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to software development. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We’re committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time for our Cloud transformation appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.