At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we're playing a central role in building a growing UK economy.
As the Strategic Implementation Analyst you'll join our Interactions Strategy and Implementation (IS&I) team within Analytics & Interactions. You'll be responsible for the delivery of activity across our personalisation strategy, providing enhanced levels of personalisation in our customer communications and experiences.
Our aim is to build truly coordinated, personalised customer communications around the themes that are important to our customers' financial lives. Building richer customer experiences sits at the heart of this approach, increasing customer support, relevancy & value to develop deeper customer relationships.
We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making across IS&I, and we're looking to demonstrate the power of our customer data to enhance the personalisation of the communications & experiences we deliver for customers. We're looking for someone who has a proven foundation in end-to-end project management within multidisciplinary teams.
What will the role involve?
You'll work with multiple partner groups to deliver more relevant and useful personalised messages and experiences with a brand across channels. You'll be responsible for handling partners across a range of operational, marketing and business functions to develop and implement pivotal initiatives. You'll handle cross team delivery plans, supervising progress, as well as handling delivery risks and dependencies. You'll work with a range of technical and data specialists, and be fluent in interpreting and communicating technical outcomes and requirements across a range of partners. Being a new team, you'll have the opportunity to bring best-practice, and get involved with developing key ways of working.
With a number of exciting new technologies in the pipeline you'll need to be able to understand these technical capabilities, and incorporate what the key capability delivery landmarks mean for testing and roll-out timelines.
As part of your role, you'll:
- Organise and co-ordinate key partners within CCO as well as external teams to deliver against an agreed delivery roadmap, working collaboratively to continually improve ways of working efficiencies.
- Work and support senior partners to communicate the developments in personalisation, creating effective PowerPoint updates to report on progress against the agreed roadmap.
- Use your understanding of the role and importance of personalisation to create effective material that can be used to educate other teams across CCO, embedding personalisation as a key consideration within any new communication design.
- Be the key SME for communications personalisation within IS&I, sharing standard methodology, wider external examples, results of any test and learn and generally ensuring personalisation is leveraged to deliver highly relevant messages to customers.
What can you bring to the role?
- You're impact driven and eager to have a real positive impact for our customers, while positively influencing others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours
- You're as comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically.
- You're self-motivated; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them.
- You're highly organised and able to optimally co-ordinate a sophisticated project plan.
- You engage and influence partners, anticipating, clarifying and shaping requirements for the purpose of optimising the impact on customers.
- You can translate technical, analytical or research projects & provide insight to our partners
- You have proven grounding in data and have analytical experience in particular for the delivery of customer communications.
And in return?
In addition to the salary quoted, the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're committed to the principles of agile working and will be pleased to consider applications from candidates who currently have or are seeking flexible working arrangements which enable us to meet the needs of colleagues and our customers.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you!