Location: uk, Remote working
Contract: Full time, with flexible hours and options for part time
Recruitment Closing Date:
CoGo is an app that helps consumers align the money they spend with their environmental and social values, giving consumers a voice by allowing them to vote with their wallet, and helping businesses that are taking positive environmental and ethical actions to maximise the ROI of these initiatives.
Over the last 6 months we have developed and launched a world changing carbon footprint calculator, allowing our users to see the carbon impact of their purchase in real-time, by plugging into their banking transaction data via the UK’s Open Banking Standards. This has been launched in Beta in the UK, with a New Zealand version in early release.
Following the launch of our carbon footprint product in the UK and NZ, and an oversubscribed pre-series A seed round, CoGo is on a high growth trajectory for 2021. In the UK we are partnering with major high street banks and retailers bringing a massive growth in our user base and key enterprise partnerships. We are continuing to develop our core features, alongside some of the world's leading experts, including our carbon footprint calculator, behavioral nudge framework, and ethical recommendation engine.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on B2B sales specialist to own the growth of CoGo’s enterprise client proposition in the UK. You’ll be someone who can quickly build a pipeline of great sales opportunities, convert to new value-aligned clients, and deliver against our growth plans. As part of a small team you’ll have a large impact on the sales strategy, play a big part in supporting the future growth of CoGo and join a company on a high growth trajectory at an early stage of scale up.
The day to day responsibilities include:
● Build a sales plan to deliver against growth targets for CoGo’s UK enterprise proposition to create a range of value-aligned businesses partnerships to help grow CoGo and our user base.
● Self-generate, qualify and nurture prospects from first conversation to client acquisition
● Working collaboratively with the MD and UK Market team to plan and deliver sales strategy and reporting
● Experience selling a new product in a high growth market is desirable, but above all we would expect you to have a suitable range of experience and successes in a target orientated B2B sales environment to draw from, with the depth and breadth of experience to suit the seniority of the role.
● Excited to work in a company making a positive change in the world, and passionately engaged in the CoGo mission
● Motivated by the idea of selling and pitching CoGo to like minded brands, and passionate about building a value-aligned client base
● Able to talk knowledgeably and enthusiastically about climate, carbon reduction and ethical values
● Loves learning and seeks to suggest and carry out improvements to the technologies and processes used as we grow
● Able to work collaboratively with a talented team
● Good understanding of UK retail and enterprise landscape and key developments in sustainability and core sectors
Our Market team uses the following technologies
● Google Workspace
Direct experience with some or all of the above is a plus, but above all we’d expect you to be adaptable to working with new technologies and ideas, while having a solid base of experience to draw on.
CoGo is committed to providing a flexible working environment, including flexible arrangements to fit around childcare and family life such as flexible working hours and remote working.
CoGo is an active member of the Tech Talent Charter, and is committed to helping deliver diversity in the technology sector.
The salary range for this role is £50,000-£60,000 + commission. CoGo operates full pay transparency across the company and is committed to equal pay opportunities.
We are proud to encourage a friendly, open and transparent culture at CoGo and we make sure our amazing team is supported at all times. Here are some of our ever growing list of benefits:
- 25 days leave plus public holidays,
- Unlimited sick leave to look after both your physical and mental health
- An extra day off for your birthday
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity or cause
- Extra holiday when you avoid flying
- Annual learning budget