Our shared Vision and Values are a set of guiding principles and fundamental beliefs that help us to work together as a team and work toward a common business goal.
We're a diverse business with 47,500 employees and we're on a journey to make Mitie a 'Great Place to Work'. Our Vision & Values help us share all that is great about Mitie and communicate with our colleagues and customers.
An individual’s belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know-how, which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Job objectives and responsibilities
· Assisting the Operations Manager to manage a designated client ensuring that the contract service delivery is of a high standard, meets the Client’s needs and is delivered in line with the budgets set.
· All QHSE targets and objectives are maintained and captured in measurable reports.
· To assist the site team in ensuring the sub-contractual & Mitie Internal teams are managed and service levels and targets are met to meet the SLA’s and client business requirements.
· To keep close professional contact with clients and be able to ensure customer satisfaction.
· To ensure accurate reporting within agreed deadlines and timescales both internal and our client data base.
· Work with your teams to ensure client KPI and SLA agreements are delivered and measured
· Ensure adequate delivery of Health and Safety and compliance ensuring all policies and procedures are aligned with MITIE H&S Team and the Client, ensuring all risks are mitigated efficiently and effectively.
· To effectively assist with coordinating the onsite & sub-contractual site teams taking responsibility for motivation, performance, and empowerment of the team & liaising with their management.
· Demonstrate a commitment to and to work within the MITIE Core Values.
· To understand and comply with policies and procedures.
· To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
· To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
· To attend client meeting.
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
· Allocate the appropriate resources and ensure that the service is delivered effectively and efficiently to a high standard
· Ensure that the service is delivered in line with the budget and that the financial and commercial targets are met.
· Ensure that the KPI’s for the contract are met in full.
· Ensure that the services are delivered in line with the Clients timetabled requirements.
· Lead, motivate and develop your teams to encourage good team spirit and a culture of high performance
· Adhere to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures on site and to Mitie Group’s policies and procedures.
· Ensure service delivery is in line with the governance structure set and that we are compliant and meet our with legal and statutory obligations, including monitoring all audits in line with the contract requirements
· Contribute and share best practice with the wider team and contract.
· Ensure adequate equipment and materials on site ensuring within agreed budgets.
· A Mitie phone will be issued so that they can be on call (Available) for operational necessities crucial to their operational tasks. (weekend out of hrs)
· Previous management experience ideally in a Cleaning Management environment and experience of managing soft services both self-delivered and sub-contracted as well as experience of managing contracts to KPI’s and SLA’s,
· Understanding of LEAN principals.
· Strong budget awareness
· Proven ability to deliver against strict targets
· Strong and effective communication skills, analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
· Strong customer/ client focused attitude
· Demonstrable decision-making skills
· Ability to work collaboratively across different internal businesses to support, in a joined-up fashion, the integrated service delivery model to the client
· Ability to build and maintain excellent relationship, internally and externally.
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and motivate your team
· Drive for continuous improvements in service delivery.
· Ensure that cleaning meets the required standards of the client.
· Able to use own initiative.
· Highly organised with excellent planning skills, efficient and effective.
· Self-driven and determined.
· Ability to support the production of reports on service delivery performance.
Health and Safety responsibilities
· Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times.
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
· Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.