We have some amazing opportunities for Assistant Store Managers to join our growing teams throughout the Bradford area.
As an Assistant Store Manager at Aldi, you’ll need lots of energy, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us). With experience of managing a team of 8 or more colleagues in a target-driven environment, you’re able to take control, supporting the team to deliver consistent store standards whilst tightly controlling costs.
You will be responsible for achieving the highest sales possible, whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment. Our Assistant Store Managers are passionate about doing well, driving high performing teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- All aspects of employee management, development and people performance.
- Strong operational mind-set with the ability to make short and long term business decisions.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining consistent high standards.
- Strong leadership skills and due diligence.
- Passion for success and ability to motivate employees.
- Minimising costs and optimising productivity.
- Management of company property, cost control and sales figures.
- Regular communication with the Area Manager to ensure best practice in sales development, stock control and financial management of the store.
- £32,830 - £40,035 depending on experience
- Five-day/48-hour week, will include weekends.
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (Rising to 5 weeks after 2 years).
- Full training provided for your first 6 months with us, continued support throughout your career with Aldi.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave after 2 years.
- Long service rewards.
- All employees have access to a 24/7 online wellness portal offering information and guidance on (Physical, Mental, Nutritional, Financial and Social), as well as other wellbeing related benefits.
- Lifestyle benefits accessed through our MyAldi app, offering lifestyle perks, such as gym membership discounts, discounted cinema tickets and money off holidays.
We’re wonderfully different at Aldi. We do things our way. You won’t find our stores full of Assistants waiting to be told what to do. Managers aren’t hiding away in the back office. And our Caretakers take real care over their work. It can be tough, but we support each other. And we always make sure that the customer leaves smiling. It’s why we’re one of the world’s fastest-growing retailers. And why we’ve won so many awards for being such a great place to work.
*Please note, the salary displayed is based on a 48 hours per week contract. However, Aldi also offer 40 and 45 hour contracts and in these instances the salary offered would be pro-rated.
Please submit all applications as soon as possible.