Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
· Making out going calls to potential and existing clients
· Working to agreed KPI’s on a weekly basis
· Seeking out all potential roofing opportunities as well as cross sell other Mitie services where possible
· Surveying sites via the use of Google maps and adding to survey sheets
· Booking appointments for the associated regional sales team members
· Working with Regional Delivery Managers to help develop new opportunities
· Use Linkedin to grow network and introduce team members in the right regions
· Working towards an agreed Personal & Professional Development plan utilising the Mitie Learning Hub
· Developing & maintaining relationships with all operational Mitie teams to help create new opportunities
· Recording clients budgeting behaviours and following these up at the appropriate time
· Building relationships with everyone spoken with and developing organograms on a local & national level
· Attendance to team meetings
· Completion of all mandatory reporting
· Salesforce compliance with lead generations
· Any other requested sales ad-hoc duties
Personal attributes: Someone that is out going, confident and has experience in selling or the desire to do so,
very organised, analytical, efficient, believes in procedures, attention to detail, outgoing, can think outside the
box, passionate in succeeding and the willingness to participate in all activities to achieve the growth of the
organisation. All the above are in line with Mitie’s core values – We are one Mitie, We are built on integrity and
trust, we go the extra mile, our diversity makes us stronger and customers business is our business – The
Exceptional, Every day!
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.