Wasserman is a marketing company with the head of a consultancy and heart of a creative agency. We believe in the unrelenting pursuit of better. We create better partnerships, experiences, campaigns and promotions that deliver better standout, engagement and returns for brands and rights holders in the world of sports, entertainment and culture.
We’re looking for a conceptual thinker and expert storyteller, able to share cross-channel creative work and explain the thought process behind it.
The ideal candidate comes from an integrated agency background and is able to create a variety of digital and social campaigns.
You will be joining our (currently remote) London-based team who produce big ideas and multi-channel campaigns across numerous EMEA clients and projects. You will work collaboratively with a team of talented creatives and designers across our major retainer clients as well as adhoc projects for both brands and properties.
- You have a portfolio of smart ideas that shows fresh thinking & a unique perspective
- You have an ability to express ideas in words as well as pictures
- You’re able to lead projects and develop & support team members
- Innate curiosity, willing to ask the right questions
- You are a highly collaborative, team player who is passionate about their work and can build and maintain team and client relations
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible enough to react under time pressured circumstances
- 5+ years experience in a creative agency