We have some amazing people in our business. At Mitie we have 54,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
To own and manage a Mobile Services business plan and deliver to agreed expansion targets in their area.
To manage a branch level Vehicle Profitability Report through effective management of portfolio, maximising profitability and service delivery.
To ensure detailed understanding of regional branch footprint in the region to ensure maximised profitability.
To actively engage with the Sales team to drive growth and ensure operational capability of new sales opportunities.
Provide sales and tender support ensuring accurate costing of all sales opportunities through proactive portfolio management.
To ensure excellent customer service is delivered to local and national accounts – to undertake regular contract/customer reviews with key customers.
To recruit, motivate and train all Operations Managers operating, ensuring correct manning and optimal resource profiles.
To ensure accuracy of administrative functions and exercise the required controls of process and policy.
To maximise working capital through effective customer debt management and negotiation of preferable payment terms.
Ensure that the sector Rhythm and Routine process is rigorously followed as directed by the Director, Mobile Services, actively engaging in the development of new activity that promotes operational excellence, cost control, revenue recognition, positive working capital, service delivery, health and safety and colleague wellness.
Develop area based business plan for review on quarterly basis.
Actively support and promote the sector sales and marketing strategy through existing clients, wider Mitie clients and new business opportunities.
Build, maintain and manage positive relationships with key customers including addressing concerns and complaints in a timely manner, plus driving and managing service improvement plans. Measurable by customer satisfaction, terminations reporting.
Support annual price review activities to ensure that organic account growth is achieved
Support finance team in liaising with customers on debt collection issues as/when required
Ensure that the central support team have all information required to capture all revenues and costs within required timescales.
Manage the payment of suppliers, in line with the Company Purchase Order process and sector based reconciliation and verification routines, ensuring that payments are accurate and associated revenue collected within required timescales.
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Maintain productive, cordial and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and employees where required
- Ensure that a positive image and attitude is portrayed of Mobile Services at all times.
- Ensure all operational personnel perform to highest standards of quality and customer service and in accordance with company policy. Manage, support or discipline poor performers promptly
- Ensure all operational personnel receive relevant training for their role in accordance with Company policy, including induction.
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals for direct reports. Set clear objectives, support and develop all direct reports and ensure appropriate succession plans are in place.
- Manage Fleet requirements, maximising vehicle usage, minimising cost and supporting the Company aim to be fully electric by 2030.
Provision of Management data and reports as required for the customer and Mitie Management.
Will be expected to understand and ensure that the data required in respect of the set KPI’s from the customer is managed and delivered
Act on call during periods as duty manager escalation , attending client sites “out of hours” for site visits or in response to emergency situations.
Work collaboratively with other Mitie personnel within all divisions
To work additional required hours to meet the business neeeds
Demonstrable experience of profit and loss management, operational delivery of financial process, maximisation of working capital, cost modelling and cost control.
Demonstrable experience of customer relationship management at a senior (Director, Department Head, Account Director) level that has delivered growth and retention, escalation and critical issue resolution.
Demonstrable experience of senior management (the management of managers) that has driven service delivery and financial returns
Demonstrable knowledge of the security industry with a ,minimum 5 years security industry experience. Knowledge of Mobile Services is desirable, however a strong operational background and understanding of this sector will also be considered
· Full driving licence (max 3 points)
· Front line SIA licence
· Professional appearance and presentation
· Methodical and well organised
· Resilient and tenacious
· “Can do” approach
· Flexible and adaptable
· Good communicator – verbal and written
· Computer literate
· Commercially and financially aware
· Good inter-personal skills
· Ability to communicate at multi levels
· Proven experience in problem solving and issue resolution
Whilst the above is a criteria that is felt to be essential, an appropriate candidate that excels in other areas will still be considered.
Please note as we receive a high number of applications to all our roles, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful candidates