As a member of the EMEA Merchant Sales & Solutions Training Team, the Senior Training Specialist provides Fiserv EMEA markets, strategic partners and joint ventures with targeted, practical and motivating learning solutions. The focus is primarily on classroom and virtual training solutions, but can also include eLearning, videos, simulations, games and mobile learning.
This role reports to the head of the EMEA Merchant Sales & Solutions Training department and focuses on delivering first-class learning via the most appropriate method. In close cooperation with stakeholders, training team members and participants, the Senior Training Specialist ensures that the learning objectives are achieved and that knowledge is transferred into the learners’ daily activities. Applicants should have in-depth knowledge and experience in the areas of sales, customer / account management, sales support or other customer-oriented functions, training or further education roles.
- Work with EMEA Sales Training colleagues Sales leadership, product, marketing, process and other Subject Matter Experts in the planning and execution of learning solutions for Global Business Solutions SMB sales, client/account management & sales support teams
- Planning, administering and coordinating new hire, product/solutions, system, soft skills and sales skills training
- Facilitating new hire and continuing education instructor-led training to small, medium and large participant groups in the face-to-face or virtual classroom environment
- Partner with product, marketing, process and other Subject Matter Experts to build, deliver and maintain all content within new hire and continuing education programs
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Fiserv EMEA markets, strategic partners and joint venture solutions and go-to-market strategies and our competitors
- Collaborate with peers and management in the construction of training plans and agreeing the scope of training projects
- Proven track record of managing several projects simultaneously
- People-orientated with a helpful and approachable attitude
- An affinity for coaching and/or training delivery/learning facilitation
- Capable of quickly learning and assimilating new content, procedures, systems and software programs
- Adaptable team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Confident communicating at all levels to small, medium and large audiences
- Presents effectively both in-person and virtually
- Demonstrates integrity in their interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Must be enterprising, diplomatic and proactive in solving problems
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Works collaboratively on complex tasks and projects
- Capable of working autonomously with minimum supervision
- Possesses strong time management and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of virtual meeting/collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Webex, Adobe Connect or similar
- Willingness to travel to European locations if necessary and possible (travel activity ~ 10%)
Desired (not essential)
- Good working knowledge of video and audio creation/editing
- Experience of self-paced, digital learning (eLearning) content creation/editing
- A good knowledge of adult learning principles and methodologies
- Professional qualification in relevant field (Business Management, Marketing, HR, Education)
- Knowledge of acquiring / card acceptance
- Language skills in German, Polish and / or Dutch
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
- We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
- We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
- Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
You are looking for opportunities for growth and development throughout your career. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals. At Fiserv you will find an environment where leadership, innovation and collaboration are valued.