Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
· Our expertise, care, technology, and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people:
· A place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers:
· A trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
· We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
· We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
· We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
· Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
· Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
- Role will be home based with extensive travel across the UK
- Supplier liaison and Management of nominated building fabric surveying providers
- Supplier liaison and management of FRA/WRA surveying providers
- Management of Master Tracker of Survey Dates
- Management of Master Tracker of Remedial Actions
- Agree list of inspections (with LBG Property Facilities Maintenance Team) on a year-by-year basis
- Review list of High-Level Inspections (with LBG Facilities Maintenance and Property Health & Safety Teams)
- Review Critical Incident Team Reports (to identify any sites that may require yearly High-Level Inspections)
- Work with nominated suppliers to manage commencement and completion of surveys
- Work with nominated suppliers to arrange and implement any High-Level inspections
- Audit (sample) of completed inspections throughout the year
- Reporting of H&S issues to Compliance Team and H+S teams
- Provision of agreed Management Information, e.g. survey dates, progress vs planned, etc (refer to sample dashboard within this document)
- Work with nominated suppliers and LBG Property team in the programming / planning of individual visits / inspections
- Quality Control of Reports prior to issuing, e.g., all reports shall be reviewed and approved prior to release
- Support the PSM/CSM population with tracking and monitoring of fabric survey report findings/remedials actions through to completion.
- Act as joint ambassador on behalf of Mitie in the account Fabric steering forum as and when required.
- Undertake risk value management and cost control reviews
- Maintain awareness of the different building fabric related issues
- Experience of the full life cycle of a number of building fabric related projects.
- Pro-active good at planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans/programmes regularly
- Strong sense of achievement; able to drive service delivery forward, expects good standards of work and able to overcome barriers/ solve problems.
- Organised, good at time management and prioritisation of work
- Reliable, punctual, and responsible
- Must have nature to represent Mitie with professionalism, integrity, and honesty at all times.
· Must have knowledge and experience of managing building fabric related workflows
· Must have knowledge and experience of compiling and presenting analytical data and performance metrics
· Technical knowledge of building fabric desirable but not essential
· Knowledge and experience of managing third party suppliers desirable but not essential
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.