• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
The role reports to the Head of Finance in Engineering Services with dotted lines into operational heads.
The FBP is pivotal in supporting the business. and being a part of the day to day running of the business. The FBP will be responsible for the operational overhead of the Business unit and as a result will nee to work across the business unit to understand changes that may impact the central overhead team.
The individual will be a qualified accountant, excellent analytical skills, communication and an ability to understand and solve complex issues. The individual must be a strong communicator, be a ‘self -starter’ with high energy levels and be comfortable working in situations of change and transformation. The role will primarily be internally focused and hence will the individual will need exceptional stakeholder management skills.
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, CIMA, ACCA)
· Expert financial technical skills.
· Strong communication skills at all levels.
· Influential and motivational leadership capability.
· Strong operational management awareness.
· Ability to drive and implement successful change both local and group led.
· High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture.
· High levels of organisational awareness and curiosity.
· Strong project management skills gained in fast-paced and growth business environments.
· Able to understand and implement finance and operational processes and systems as required.
Must be an experienced SAP and Oracle user.