Looking for a company that encourages passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting a results-oriented and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Payment Partner Manager, Managed Payments
The Payments, Billing & Risk organisation is passionate about defining innovative solutions that enable customers to safely buy and sell on the eBay platform. Our payments platform enables buyers and sellers around the world to pay and be paid. Your role will be essential in deeply understanding the payments landscape, assessing trends and potential opportunities to expand capabilities through partnerships, handle partner initiatives, issues and growth opportunities.
Successful candidates will have proven track record in understanding payments technologies, applying solutions that will enable our core payment business and new opportunities for growth. You will be responsible for ongoing relationship management to support critical business goals, and creative solutions to enable new growth opportunities.
- Understanding partner capabilities in market and assessing fit/opportunity to eBay.
- Finding opportunities and driving growth through implementation of new solutions.
- Owning the partner relationship product road map and delivery to business goals/business Key Performance Indicators.
- Establishing yourself internally and externally as the main point of contact for all matters related to partners under your management.
- Being the voice of the partner internally, serving as the advocate for your partners cross functionally. Providing input into strategic opportunities for new products and improvements using partner capabilities.
- Driving measurement and reviews of partner performance, i.e. Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Building scalable structure and process to ensure consistency and quality in partner management activities that can be applied to additional and/or regional partnerships.
- Identifying and resolving issues, friction points to achieving goals and optimising partnerships.
- Holistic problem solver, able to anticipate end to end implications and requirements for partnership, including financial, technical, product, marketing and operational.
- Ability to creatively lead through influence, drive opportunities, issue resolution, and process efficiency across sophisticated cross functional organisations.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable communicating and gaining partner agreement at executive levels.
- Successful track record juggling multiple, time-sensitive, strategically-important initiatives.
- 2 years’ experience in strategic partner management or business development, additional experience in product management, operations, or strategy a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in online payments, e-commerce or marketplaces industry specifically.
- Outstanding analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, inventive, highly organised with attention to detail.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/compan...
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.