Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Central London/Home Based
Salary up to £35,000 per annum
BAME Recruitment & Consulting is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultancy firm passionate about delivering inclusive recruitment and consultancy processes for recruiting diverse candidates and growing talent within organisations. We have made it our mission to address under-representation in the UK and support organisations to attract, recruit and retain the best senior talent regardless of their background and characteristics.
This is an important time for us as we continue the growth stage of the organisation, adding more services to drive and achieve lasting change. We are looking for someone who is passionate about equality and social change and understands the value in employing a diverse workforce. At BAME Recruitment, we believe that every candidate should be assessed on their merits, skills, and abilities, and once hired they are working for a supportive and inclusive organisation.
We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our friendly and effective team, where you will lead on mid to senior level roles, partnering with our Clients on their journey to become more inclusive employers.
BAME Recruitment & Consulting is always looking for amazing people that believe in the mission and can contribute to our team in various ways - not merely candidates that fit a job description.
The Role Purpose
We want to ensure that organisations have access the best talent on the market and that we are able to provide an outstanding inclusive recruitment process to both our Clients and candidates. You will create and help to enhance solutions that add value and improve efficiencies in the way we work. You should be business focussed and have experience applying a project management approach to recruitment.
Please note this role does not include business development and is not commission based.
Some of the things you will do:
- actively support the recruitment activity for organisations, liaising with clients including Directors, CEO’s and COO’s
- carrying out in-depth role briefings, advising on best recruitment practice and providing regular updates to both clients and candidates
- build, maintain and organise extensive networks of prospective candidates, using creative ways to identify the best candidates in the market and build a diverse pipeline
- directly sourcing candidates for open and upcoming roles
- meet and interview prospective candidates, to establish their capabilities and suitability
- ensure we deliver flawless administration during the recruitment processes (including but not limited to advertising roles on job boards, creating short and longlists)
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- internal recruitment experience and strong relationship building expertise
- proven success of making a powerful impact in talent acquisition, as well as being future focussed
- experience working in a client-focussed environment with an emphasis on delivering an outstanding service
- strong experience engaging with senior leaders
- ability to manage a busy and varied workload to tight deadlines
- a strong sense of accountability combined with flexibility, creativity, ‘out the box thinking’ an a ‘can do’ attitude
- the drive to be a strong influencer and someone who wants to make a positive difference in society
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a yearly team bonus based on the company’s performance. You will have 21 days annual leave in addition to public holidays. We also offer plenty of virtual team interaction, quiz games and laughter.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role.
Closing Date: Sunday 25th July, 23:59.