Location: London based- Remote current
To support the delivery of HR activity through administering , maintaining accurate records, providing reports, producing accurate documentation for starters and leavers and supporting the recruitment of internal and external people.
- Benefits administration, including;
- Season ticket loan and wellbeing allowance applications
- Applications for Private health insurance
- High street discounts hub – account management
- Creating and issuing all contracts, offer letters and other documentation to support the employee lifecycle (change of terms and conditions, maternity leave)
- Reporting on absence including sickness
- Working with Managers to maintain accurate annual leave in the HRIS
- Supporting the HR and Training Manager with the recruitment process, including arranging interviews with candidates and receiving applications.
- Support the monthly payroll process by liaising with the Finance department ensuring an effective transfer of information.
- Accurate and up to date maintenance of employee records
- Contributing to the general work of the department by undertaking such other duties as may be required by other members of the team
- Supporting and organization events for the organisation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft office applications, including excel and word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport and work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Basic understanding of employment legislation
- Curiosity to learn
- Level 3 CIPD Qualification (or in process of completing)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working with an HRIS system (preferably Cascade)
- Previous experience working with another regulatory body / profession
- Experience of working with sensitive data
- Experience working in a HR Administrator role
Looking for someone to join the team by Mid July 2021
Here at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, improving animal health and welfare by advancing the ethical, professional, and clinical standards of the veterinary professions is at the heart of all our work. We also strive to advance veterinary standards with programmes of work around mental health, leadership, environmental sustainability, diversity, and innovation.
We set the standards for and monitor the quality of veterinary education; we hold Registers of those vets and veterinary nurses who are qualified to practice; we set professional standards for vets and veterinary nurses, and we help practices raise their standards through our Practice Standards Scheme.
We're pleased to offer an attractive benefits package to all members our team. A few of these are listed below, however you can click here to see a full list and find out more!
Season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme
An additional day off at the end of the year
Two days of paid volunteering per year
Private medical insurance