- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Fully accountable for shaping and delivering our customer facing marketing strategy within Projects, Technical Services, you will provide strong leadership to plan, develop, manage, guide and drive all aspects of our customer marketing function as part of the Work Winning team. This will also include the support and development of the Projects strategy design. This includes ownership of the creative design function within the work winning team for both internal content, external marketing and customer facing bid proposals.
- Develop solutions for positioning our capabilities internally and externally
- Develop material and new products to take to the market in liaison with the technical, sales and operations teams and drive the customer facing marketing strategies
- Liaise with marketing & communications specialists within Technical Services specialist teams and the wider central Mitie team responsible for social media, market analysis, campaigns, events and NPS programmes
- Liaise with marketing teams in our energy Plan Zero, Connected Workspace and IFM teams to align capabilities and make our offers consistent internal and external
- Liaise with Head of Quality, Insight and Analytics to harness available research and insight and ensure consistency and quality with other commercial function
- Liaise closely with the proposals and operations teams to ensure consistency of message and alignment of solutions across both marketing output and tenders/ proposals
- Develop a data driven approach to marketing, including measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools
- Create and manage the Projects' communication strategy and tactical deployment; including web, print and social media
- Support and expand our social media footprint in liaison with the Head of Communications within Technical Services and the wider Mitie business
- Support and expand roundtable discussions, webinars, customer reviews, key opportunity meetings and any key presentations
- Develop creative ideas for content marketing for both internal and externally facing content
- Development and execution of programs across awareness, demand generation, pipeline building, acceleration and customer retention
- Deliver timely marketing insights to support decision making and team liaison to develop aligned content
- Strategic and analytical thinker, who blends experience in B2B marketing with creative energy that inspires action
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership, business engagement
- Strong content, marketing, social media, email & digital marketing experience
- An eye for design and creative content for both internal and external marketing and proposals
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received
- Report any issues or training needs to your line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system