Requisition ID R-10234378
Date posted 06/24/2021
Country United Kingdom
Position Description Overview:
- To minimise losses to Fiserv through effective risk management of a portfolio of large corporate and business partner accounts as well as complete credit reviews using detailed financial statement analysis, credit bureau reports, sector analysis, and other third party information
- Underwrite potential new large corporate merchants and business partners for recruitment within the confines of the Credit Policy
- Working closely with senior management, bank partners, legal team and clients to formulate and implement risk mitigation strategies on problem and potential new accounts, including, where necessary, customer visits/audits to gather/verify information
- Provide support and mentorship, and act as a reference point for less experienced members of staff
- Identify operational improvements and streamlining opportunities whilst maintaining high level of consistency with Fiserv standards.
- Promote a culture of excellence and strive for continual improvement of working practices/procedures, where possible
- Develop an understanding of job content, systems and operational procedures of the other Risk teams
- Produce timely, accurate and meaningful Management Information
- Strong experience in credit analysis, preferably with formal credit training or certification
- Highly advantageous to have worked within merchant acquiring
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Detailed knowledge of assessing and interpreting business financial documents
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of staff supervision/management desired, but not essential.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet