Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the UK as well as influencing activity in other European regions.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The role of the Brand Marketing Manager sits within eBay’s Brand team, focusing on eBay’s brand marketing to ensure eBay is front of mind with the UK consumer.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional who is passionate about managing integrated campaigns, confident in managing senior partners and driving best in class creative. Working with internal channel lead and agency partners, a key goal will be driving through the line consistency whilst leaning into global brand alignment.
Driving creative excellence for eBay’s ATL campaigns, you will be working across the full marketing mix – e.g. TV, Radio, OOH, Press and Display. All with the goal of making eBay a vibrant and exciting destination for buyers and sellers through a customer first approach.
- Collaborative working approach to influence cross-functional teams and deliver customer-first briefs and marketing plans.
- Create consumer insight driven briefs that result in best in class creative and media plans that ensure eBay is front of mind.
- Partnering with the insights team and campaign research manager to deliver brand research needs
- Champion the eBay customer in the UK. Balance local market nuances whilst adhering to global brand guidelines.
- Work closely with the social, partnerships, digital, email, onsite and PR teams to ensure integrated marketing, creating a connected experience for our customers.
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver creative concepts and assets with a ‘customer first ‘ attitude. Strong focus on innovation.
- Report on campaign performance and have a learning mentality to consistently improve critical metrics. Optimise the media mix and consistently improve the quality of creative execution as measured by customer-relevant metrics including consideration, traffic, click-through rates, engagement and ultimately conversion rates.
- Manage client-agency relationships including TV production, ways of working, creative design and media planning. Ensure seamless hand-over to trafficking and implementation partners.
- Optimise creative using insights and embed and manage insights across marketing plan
You will have
- Hands on experience delivering TTL campaigns
- Strong experience managing integrated campaigns across ATL channels from planning through to production and implementation.
- Experience of briefing in and managing projects across internal departments and external agencies including marketing agencies, media owners and suppliers.
- A highly creative, solution focused, ‘can do attitude’
- Great experience in evolving brands /creative concepts
- The ability to scrutinise a multi-million dollar media laydown and constructively challenge our agency when things need to change.
- Budget management ownership
- Validated experience in reporting on metrics, insights and adapting plans. Ability to work closely with data / understand the commercial side of the business.
- The ability to work together with many different partners across the organisation and be a standout team player
- Strong understanding of ATL media channels
- Project management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proactive, self-confident, and motivated team approach
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important
Diversity & Inclusion
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/. If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process please let us know.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.