Marketing Manager – Loyalty & Incentives - Maternity Cover
At eBay, we 're passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help craft the future of commerce across the UK and the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 84% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
As a global brand our purpose is to create opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who seek to make the world a better place.
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment - this is an exciting opportunity to influence the direction of the most influential brands in the UK.
The Loyalty & Incentives Marketing Manager plays a meaningful role in delivering Loyalty & Incentive campaigns to eBay UK customers. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the Senior Loyalty Manager and the operations team to build & deliver an impactful Loyalty plan for Nectar customers, and Incentives programme for UK customers.
This role sits on the Customer Marketing Planning team, reporting into the Sr Marketing Manager – Loyalty & Incentives.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Collaborate with the Sr Loyalty Marketing Manager – to design the overall Incentives & Loyalty campaign plan, with a deep understanding & focus of how Nectar customers engage with different offer types and past campaign performance, and how bonus points can be used to meet a variety of business objectives (iGMB, active buyers, frequency, churn reduction)
- Generate new campaign ideas for consideration in the overall Loyalty & Incentives plan
- Gain, interpret and share Buyer metrics to help build an Annual/Quarterly campaign plan for Incentives and Loyalty
- Report on programme performance against iGMB and active buyer targets and suggest means of improvement to Sr Loyalty Manager – & Director – Customer Marketing Planning
- Place the ‘Customer at the heart’ of what we do, and make recommendations that help build and improve the eBay customer experience through Incentives and Loyalty
- Manage the Incentives and Loyalty Quarterly Plan, and work with the Operations team to ensure campaigns are delivered and reported on schedule
- Partner with global product team on loyalty infrastructure improvement projects, assess their feasibility, customer impact and financial opportunities, and regularly share Best Practice – and to learn from global loyalty programmes
- Partner with Senior Loyalty Manager – to deliver yearly budget planning, including forecasting of the program performance and overall Incentive programme
- Act as primary POC with Nectar account team & analytics & Weekly Reporting
- Develop positive relationships with all partners across the business at all levels
- Experienced in Customer Relationship management and ideally with Loyalty programs
- Highly analytical with a strong quantitative skill set and ability to self-educate
- Curious and innovative in approach to continuously drive an outstanding customer experience
- Experienced in working in large scale matrix organisations
- Comfortable and experienced in stakeholder management (senior, junior & external)
- Experience in leading performance of campaign budgets <$5M annually
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, open and good at working with a broad range of people from different fields
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/compan...
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.