Why Join Global Strategic Sourcing?
The Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) Team comprises of over 100 professional sourcing associates who manages a global spend of over $4 billion across several categories such as IT, professional services, corporate services, etc.
GSS operates within an ever-changing global market affected by labour and material cost changes with several markets facing significant currency fluctuations.
GSS is looking for a person who can bring new ideas and thinking to the team and who can grow with the team and the global organisation.
GSS is responsible for the sourcing of all goods/ services across all global entities and businesses of Fiserv. Fiserv has a responsibility to its clients, investors, and associates to execute compliant and effective sourcing processes enabled by data and digital tools. The team works closely with internal stakeholders in the business units to help them select the best vendors and to get the best outcome from their services through vendor management.
The Global Strategic Sourcing Analyst will be accountable for supporting the Sourcing Managers in the EMEA Sourcing Team with key management information and reports as well as administration support across multiple categories. In this role, there may be the occasional urgent ad-hoc requests.
- Understand current business procedures including data gathering and exploration.
- To prepare spend reports for multiple categories and to provide analytical support.
- To prepare pipeline reports for sourcing projects and savings tracking contract renewals, project approval status and savings – actual and forecast.
- To ensure sourcing and other key business processes are adhered to.
- To maintain / develop positive relationships with team members, stakeholders and vendors.
- Ensure compliance to Fiserv and external regulatory body requirements such as vendor risk management assessments, data protection, etc.
- Work with the Sourcing Managers on external data/ price benchmarking and gain market intelligence to help develop sourcing strategies.
- Assist with both internal and external projects.
- Network with the other global Sourcing Analysts to build standardised, global business analytical tools.
The Successful Global Strategic Sourcing Analyst Has These:
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work across different teams and vendors; strong stakeholder orientation.
- Ability to work independently and deliver high quality solutions on-time with the ability to prioritise.
- Pro-active approach in meeting agreed deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Good problem solving, project, analytical, quantitative and change capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Software tools: DOC, XLS, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for reporting, using macros and v-lookups to automate data analytics.
- Knowledge of Ariba and/ or SAP an advantage.
- Ability to consistently deliver results.
- Having a culture of winning behaviours.
- Deliver data and information to the GSS team.
- A philosophy of continuous improvement: never satisfied and never standing still.
- Be collaborative to work with others for mutual success.
- Quick to adapt to change, fast learner and persistent in the face of setbacks.
- Self-motivated, optimistic and adventurous.
- Earn client trust every day
- Create with Purpose
- Inspire and achieve excellence
- Do the right thing
- Deliver on the promise of one Fiserv
· Degree or equivalent qualification.
· Demonstrate commitment to Fiserv’s code of conduct and values:
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
· We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
· We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
· Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
· You are looking for opportunities for growth and development throughout your career. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals. At Fiserv you will find an environment where leadership, innovation and collaboration are valued.