Location: Currently working from home (post-COVID-19 everyone will have access to a company office and co-working space. We ask you to come to the office as you wish but we plan to all come together in person for 2 days per month).
BAME Recruitment is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultancy firm passionate about delivering inclusive recruitment and consultancy processes for recruiting diverse candidates and growing talent within organisations. We pride ourselves in taking an unusual approach to attracting senior diverse candidates and look at the most effective ways to attract, recruit and retain senior talent.
Diversifying.io is our purpose-led diversity career platform which allows organisations that are serious about becoming more inclusive and diverse to reach and engage with all under-represented communities including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, LGBTQIA+, gender networks and people living with disabilities.
This is an exciting time for us as we continue the growth stage of the organisation. We are looking for someone who is passionate about equality and social change and understands the value in employing a diverse workforce. We believe that every candidate should be assessed on their merits, skills, and abilities, and once hired they are working for a supportive and inclusive organisation.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our friendly and effective team, where you will play a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team, as well as contributing to the success of our wider team activities.
BAME Recruitment + Diversifying.io is always looking for amazing people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in various ways - not merely candidates that fit a job description.
What you will do:
- Assist the Marketing Team to produce amazing content and visuals
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web and social media content, video content, podcasts, blog entries, newsletters, and press releases
- Compose and post online content on the company’s websites and social media accounts
- Write and proofread copy
- Compile and format job packs for clients
- Help design and place advertisements
- Help generate traffic using current/relevant hashtags, connecting with bloggers and influencers
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analyses of competitors
- Visit clients and attend conferences and exhibitions where necessary
- Help run in-person and virtual events
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s activities
- Update spreadsheets and databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Stay up to date on current Diversity & Inclusion news and the current social climate
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Fantastic written English skills with and excellent eye for detail
- Demonstrable capability working as a marketing assistant or similar through work experience, internship or volunteer work
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to run multiple social media accounts and social media management platforms
- Good organisation skills
- Experience of video content creation
- Working knowledge of Canva and Adobe After Effects (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- A passion for inclusion and social change
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a yearly team bonus based on the company’s performance. You will have 21 days annual leave in addition to public holidays. We also offer plenty of virtual team interaction, quiz games and laughter.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to join BAME Recruitment and how your skills and experience meet the criteria above.
Closing Date: Sunday 15th August, 23:59.