Delivering the exceptional, everyday
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.#
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Provide a Technical Auditing function that covers the engineering business, carrying out 2 audits per year for IFM/COE contracts and 1 audit for all other contracts.
• Agree your annual audit schedule with the lead auditor liaising with site managers to ensure audit schedule is delivered.
• Help to Develop the current audit methodology, audit tracker and Audit/site report to ensure a robust and consistent audit can be delivered, giving feedback to the lead when a process is making the task more difficult.
• Deliver a robust audit ensuring submissions and reports have clear actions with achievable close out dates when issued to site managers and clients.
• Ensure all Non conformities and actions are loaded to the relevant risk platform and actions are tracked through to closure, escalating issues that constitute business risk.
• Advise on technical and process issues and assist contract management in service improvement.
Experience & Management
• Experience in an technical operations role.
• Have experience with Auditing contracts.
• Understanding of CAFM systems.
• Relevant qualification in an engineering field.
• Sound knowledge of applicable HSE legislation and its impact on the business.
• Experience of external audit, internal audit, IT and risk management.
• Competent with company processes and procedures.
Interacting & Communicating
• The ability to establish good relationships with internal and external team members.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and co-operate within a team ethic.
• Excellent presentation skills both internally and client facing with proven track record at delivering presentations at tender stages.
• A diplomatic but firm manner with excellent powers of persuasion and ability to make own decisions and see them through.
• Experience at customer care evaluation, communication and monitoring.
• Resilient, with ability to influence key decision makers and quickly build credible relationships with senior management and to challenge when necessary.
Analysing & Reporting
• Must be able to write clearly and succinctly in a logical and structured way.
• Must have good analytical skills to produce practical solutions to a range of problems.
• Good IT skills with the ability to produce reports from multiple sources/systems.
Adapting & Performing
• Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm.
• Understanding of the business and how the role contributes to delivery of the Group success.
• Flexible, adaptable and ability to travel on a regular basis.
• Articulate and adaptable communication style to meet needs of region.
• Able to provide others with clear information and set appropriate standards of behaviour.
• Communication skills for formal and informal report requirements.
• Process awareness and continuous improvement mindset.
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
• Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
• Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
• Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.