Mitie was founded in 1987, and is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
You'll work within the wider L&D team as the central point of contact for all digital learning solutions, defining, developing, and implementing interventions that inspire and deliver business performance, underpin the Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Plans (OGSP) and build a culture of engagement.
Manage and develop a team of digital learning professionals to define, design and deliver, digital learning and development interventions that enable our people to deliver exceptional service to our customers every day.
Develop and operationalise the digital learning content strategy, ensuring it is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Mitie’s strategic objectives.
· Partner with our L&DBPs, business stakeholders and SMEs in the design and delivery of measurable learning solutions to solve business issues.
· Create a digital learning content strategy that supports the achievement of Mitie’s strategic objectives.
· Support the delivery and implementation of the learning & development strategy.
· Undertake the role of the subject matter expert for all digital learning,
· Manage all digital learning activity, prioritising, and working to agreed timeframes, standards, and methodology (5Di) in agreement with stakeholders across the business.
· Develop and curate digital learning solutions aligned to agreed design principles.
· Create graphical and multimedia assets for the wider L&D team and develop and empower others to create their own assets.
· Work with third-party learning agencies to create industry leading learning solutions.
· Lead, manage and develop the digital learning team.
· Evaluate all learning solutions to measure success, value, and business impact and identify opportunities to enhance and evolve solutions.
· Deliver agreed learning outcomes in line with budgetary requirements.
· Demonstrate a high degree of awareness of the supplier market, ensuring value, quality, and continuous improvement of the team.
· Full understanding and proven experience in all stages of the learning and development lifecycle.
· Skilled in the creation of digital learning solutions.
· Skilled in graphic design, associated tools and technologies.
· Experience in managing multiple projects and resourcing the project pipeline appropriately.
· Passionate about learning and development. An expert who is fully abreast of new thinking.
· Ability to define and translate business needs into industry leading and engaging learning solutions.
· Experienced in leading digital learning teams to deliver multiple solutions within a fast-paced organisation.
· Ability to make the complex simple and deliver effective learning solutions.
· Accomplished in using data to drive insight and aid decision making.
· Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems and other learning technologies/platforms.
· Goal orientated – maintains focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whilst demonstrating the Mitie values.
· Experience of working effectively in an agile fast-paced environment with the ability to respond quickly to stakeholder needs.
· Effective budget management.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· An awareness of external learning and development trends and practices.
· Comfortable challenging conventional thinking and positively influencing stakeholders.
· Ability to communicate with clarity and engaging the audience.
· A growth mindset and passion for people development.
Travel to Mitie HQ (The Shard, London) as and when required.