Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work. The Senior Supply Chain Planner orchestrates the correct calculation of requirements in our business to support the latest forecasted demand. Working with our EMS partners to agree production requirements on 12 months rolling forecast working within the agreed Planning Framework. NPI process E2E from concept to mass production.
What you’ll do:
- Production requirements to support demand for all territories to be shared with EMSs and their inbound plans are in line with our requirements. 12 months rolling forecast for all products
- Full E2E NPI process attending project meetings being the representative for the Group Supply Planning Team.
- Review & monitor metrics and KPI performances that are agreed & inward and outward cash payments to be forecasted to treasure for EMSs.
- Contribute to continuous improvement across the Group Supply Planning Team.
- Lead and provide support on projects within the team and cross-functionally across the business.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience within a face-paced supply chain environment with in-depth experience of a customer-focused planning role is essential
- Degree qualified or similar logistics/supply chain qualification (e.g. APICS) is essential
- Experienced in reporting & presentations with high proficiency levels in the Microsoft Office suite
- Manufacturing and long lead time planning experience within a large corporate environment is desirable
We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our location takes some beating: we’re practically in Brentwood station, which has regular trains to London Liverpool Street. If you find it easier to drive, there’s some onsite parking, while Chatham Way car park is a short walk away.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to support you as much as we can with flexible shift patterns.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.