Job Title: Talent Lead: Boards
Location: Initially home based/then Central London
BAME Recruitment & Consulting is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultancy firm passionate about delivering inclusive recruitment and consultancy processes for recruiting diverse candidates and growing talent within organisations. We have made it our mission to address under-representation in the UK and support organisations to attract, recruit and retain the best senior talent regardless of their background and characteristics.
This is an important time for us as we continue the growth stage of the organisation, adding more services to drive and achieve lasting change. We are looking for someone who is passionate about equality and social change and understands the value in employing a diverse workforce. At BAME Recruitment, we believe that every candidate should be assessed on their merits, skills, and abilities, and once hired they are working for a supportive and inclusive organisation.
We are seeking a Talent Lead: Boards to join our friendly and focussed team, where you will lead on recruiting chairs, treasurers, trustees and NED’s to charity boards and the public sector, partnering with our Clients on their journey to become more inclusive employers.
The Role Purpose
We are focussed on ensuring that charity boards and the public sector are able to access the best talent on the market and that we are able to provide an outstanding inclusive recruitment process at a fair price, being mindful of helping our partners use their funds on the causes they support and services they provide. You will create and help to enhance solutions that add value and improve efficiencies in the way we work. You should be business focused and have experience applying a project management approach to recruitment, which will range from focused recruitment campaigns to search and selection methods.
Some of the things you will do:
- actively support the recruitment activity for charity boards, liaising with clients including Directors, CEO’s, COO’s and Chairs
- carrying out in-depth role briefings, advising on best recruitment practice and providing regular updates to both clients and candidates
- build, maintain and organise extensive networks of prospective candidates, using creative ways to identify the best candidates in the market and build a diverse pipeline
- directly sourcing candidates for open and upcoming roles
- meet and interview prospective candidates, to establish their capabilities and suitability
- ensure we deliver flawless administration during the recruitment processes (including but not limited to advertising roles on job boards, creating short and longlists)
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- experience recruiting for Charity boards and the public sector either in agency and/or in-house
- proven success of making a powerful impact in talent acquisition, as well as being future focussed
- Be at or near to Talent Lead level, which for us is demonstrable by an ability to work with and influence candidates and clients at the very most senior levels with confidence and ease
- experience working in a client-focused environment with an emphasis on delivering an outstanding service
- strong experience engaging with senior leaders and board members
- Ability to manage a busy and varied workload to tight deadlines
- a strong sense of accountability combined with flexibility, creativity, ‘out the box thinking’ an a ‘can do’ attitude
- the drive to be a strong influencer and someone who wants to make a positive difference in society
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a yearly team bonus based on the company’s performance. You will have 21 days annual leave in addition to public holidays. When we are back in the office, we also offer plenty of free snacks, laughter and a work culture where you come to work energised to make a difference every single day.
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why this role is right for you via the Apply button below.