You must live in OX26 ,OX25, OX27, OX3 to be considered for the role.
As a Broadband Tech Team Expert, your thirst for all things technical will be put to good use. You’ll get our customers online, by demonstrating broadband products/services. Using cutting-edge tools and your passion for technology, you’ll diagnose issues and maximise broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity in the home.
You’ll also make sure our customers are getting the most out of their Sky products and services; demonstrating what’s possible in a fun and inspirational way.
Most of all, you’ll explain how it all works in a simple way and focus on making sure every customer receives a fully optimised Sky experience; every time.
A bit more about our working patterns:
Our team cover a large travel area and work five days a week; including evenings and weekends.
The current shift patterns include working between 7am and 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm on a weekend. As a result, you’ll have flexibility when it comes to working hours.
You’ll be the kind of person that’s always first to get their hands on the latest innovations. Full of great ideas you’ll help our customers get the most out of their technology in the home and be eager to learn more.
If you’ve got previous experience in a technical role, that’s great. But it doesn’t matter if you haven’t worked in this kind of job before – what’s most important to us is that you’re:
- Curious for how things work.
- Inquisitive and able to think outside the box – always going the extra mile to understand and fix what’s broken.
- A real people person, that’s able to simply and clearly explain to customers how it all works
- Able to deliver a great customer experience
- Organised, self-driven and good at managing your own time
- You’ll also have a valid manual driving licence (with no more than six points).
Cv’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.